2.5.12

Simpson Fan Comic Act 1

Imitation is the highest form of...plagiarism, but hey, we all gotta start somewhere! 


Back in the summer of 2004, a much younger butt ugly ginger child decided that he would learn how to use the wildly popular animation software Macromedia Flash. Through time he would learn how to draw, work with the timeline, and learn about how to use layers and group individual items to make tweenable puppets. Eventually he had it down, and so the young animator decided to put in all his imagination and newly found skills to test...and create non animated comics for aging adult animated show that most people had stop watching years ago.

What follows is that comic! My overlong uninspired attempt at writing and illustrating an episode of the Simpsons. I was a big fan of the show growing up and still will defend it as being vastly superior to Family Guy (even in its crappy years). The comic is about addressing the some what ambiguous relationship between the Millhouse and Lisa characters. At the time I decided that I would make it a Lisa story, since she is one of the hardest to write for and I wanted to get plenty of experience in all the challenging areas before I moved on with my own characters yader yader. This was the first thing I ever made in Flash, so it looks good in place...not so good in others. ENJOY!

Page 1


Page 2 




Page 3


Page 4 




Page 5


Page 6 




Page 7


Page 8 




Page 9


Page 10 




Page 11
 

Page 12 




Page 13


Page 14 




Page 15


Page 16 




Page 17


Page 18 




Page 19


Page 20 


Page 21  


Page 22 


Page 23 


Page 24 


Page 25 
  


...I stole the plagiarism line from an interview with Jim Carrey.

Act 2

Act 3 

No comments:

Post a Comment